Turtle Wax Carnauba Cleaner Liquid Wax provides the highest level of Super Hard Shell shine and protection. It has been developed for the auto enthusiast requiring maximum cleaning performance, shine and protection in the form of an easy to use pourable liquid. It is formulated for use on all conventional and clear coat finishes – new or old.
The easy-on, easy-off formula whisks away surface scratches and contamination quickly, leaving behind a durable, water-resistant, high-gloss protective coating which lasts and lasts. Proprietary resin technology efficiently heals scratches and swirl marks for ultimate paint clarity. The resulting hydrophobic barrier helps fend off harmful attacks from contaminants, acid rain and other extreme environmental conditions as the occlusive barrier seals the vehicles surface.
- Turtle Wax Carnauba Liquid Car Wax is an exclusive Carnauba blend of elastomeric polymers, which help limit abrasion to the finish from common soils.
- Heavy molecular weight silicone polymers add maximum Hard Shell shine and protection for a deep, rich, long lasting shine.
- Resin chemistry for long lasting barrier protection
- Advanced cleaning agents that quickly strip away tough grime and restore lost clarity of the exterior clear coat.
ABOUT TURTLE WAX
The Turtle Wax story started with the launch of the first-ever bottled car wax in 1944.
Nearly 75 years later, the Most Innovative Brand in Car Care is still capturing the attention of the auto appearance category as the No.1 selling brand in spray wax, car wash, carpet & fabric care, and more.
For an inside look at the brand’s breakthrough product development process or how Turtle Wax supports car culture worldwide, visit YouTube.com/TurtleWax.
Carnauba Car Wax
Glossier, Longer Lasting Showroom Shine!
- Enriched with premium Carnauba ingredients for a durable, water repellent finish that will outlast competitor durability.
- Easiest to use cleaner wax is engineered to provide the highest quality wax, with effortless application even in direct sunlight.
- Micro polishers remove paint scuffs, minimize scratches and make swirl marks disappear.
Ensure the paintwork is freshly clean and fully dry.
Shake bottle well and apply a small amount of product to a lint free cloth or foam applicator pad.
Working on one section at a time, spread evenly using an overlapping circular motion.
Allow the product to dry to a haze.
Buff lightly to bring out the shine.
Once the vehicle has been fully treated stand back and admire the shine!
- If your paintwork has swirls or fine scratches, use Turtle Wax Renew Polish first to remove them.
- Product will be difficult to use in direct sunlight or on hot paintwork.
- Do not use if lacquer coat is damaged.
- Avoid contact with glass and trim, if possible mask off these areas with paper masking tape.
- Not intended for plastic, vinyl, wood, flat or matte paint.
This Liquid Wax Has An Easy-To-Apply And Remove Formula That Provides Long-Lasting Shine & Protection
The Brazilian Carnauba extract adds a natural streak-free shine finish.
Extremely easy to apply: requires no previous experience in detailing, no hard buffing or rubbing to achieve long-lasting protection and shine.
The product is 500ml.
Wipe Off With A Clean, Soft Cloth And Buff Lightly To A Brilliant Shine.