These genuine, factory sealed product’s are a part of a range of top quality automotive cleaning and valeting products. This product designed for the professional and domestic market is the Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection. A durable easy to make use of sealant that forms a barrier, sealing polish in and dirt and polution out. Surfaces secure with sealants are easyer to keep clean as dirt find it dificult to stick with this slippery surface. Autoglym’s Extra Gloss Protection isn’t a polish, so willnot do away with or beef up the appearance of scratches, swirls or dull paint. If your paintwork has these problem then use Autoglym’s Super Resin Polish first.
Pro Tip: Use Super Resin Polish first as your base layer, then use Extra Gloss Protection to finish and give your vehicle that showroom finish.
RRP £41.94 Now only £37.74 SAVE 10% (£12.58 Every)
Product code: EGP500
> Easy to make use of sealant > Sealsin polish and helps to keep dirt and polution out
How To Use
1. Apply to paintwork after it has been polished with Super resin Polish
2. Shake bottle well and apply the sealant to a soft cloth or applicator
3. Apply sparingly to paintwork, ensuring that a thin even layer is over all painted surfaces.
4. DO NOT apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
5. Allow the residue to dry and buff with Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
6. Wash regulary with Autoglym’s Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner, this will reomve surface dirt and contaminates but not the Extra Gloss Protection.