These genuine, factory sealed product’s are part of a range of high quality automotive cleaning and valeting products. This product designed for the professional and domestic market is the Autoglym Clean Wheels. The perfect cleaner for regular steel and alloy wheels. The fast acting formular removes dirt and break dust quickly, effectively and safely. Autoglym’s Clean Wheels is suitable for lacquered alloy, paint and plastic finishes. Please note if your wheels are a different finish then use Autoglym’s Custom Wheel Cleaner instead.
Pro Tip: Move the car forward by half a wheels’s length during cleaning so that the underside of spokes can be accessed more easily.
RRP £37.44 Now only £33.69 SAVE 10% (£11.23 Each)
Product code: CW001
> Perfect cleaner for regular steel and alloy wheels > Fast acting formular removes dirt and break dust fast > Suitable for lacquered alloy, paint and plastic finishes
How To Use:
1. Ensure the wheels are cool to touch. (Caution working on hot wheels can cause the cleaner to evaporate and may result in damage to the wheel.)
2. Apply the cleaner liberally from the bottom upwards, coating the wheel surface. Clean Wheels can also be applied to tyre side walls to remove dirt and old tyre dressings.
3. Use Hi-Tech wheel Brush to work methodically from the bottom upwards, concentrating on any dirt trap areas. Finish by cleaning the tyre wall.
4. Finally rinse thoroughly, ensuring all the cleaner is removed and move onto the next wheel.
5. If any stubborn black spots remain afetr cleaning, these are probably tar spots. These need to be removed with the Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover.