When you run your hand over your paintwork it should be smooth, but all too often you will feel tiny bumps.
There is a way to make your paintwork feel smooth again and that is by claying your car.
By removing contaminants from your vehicle will enhanced a smoother surface and will give better reflectivity of shine and the coats of wax or sealants you apply will look even better.
Our fine grade car detailing clay is gentle on your vehicle’s paintwork, & is effective at removing light contamination
Yellow medium has a stronger ability of removing heaver contaminants.
Autobright poly clay will gently bond with any contaminants and remove them, leaving a clean smooth surface.
These contaminants cannot be removed by washing with a sponge and soapy water alone.
1. It is important your vehicle’s surface is clean and cool to touch before you start claying.
2. Break the bar into thirds and place the other two thirds into a container. This is so you have spares in case you drop the clay on the ground (the clay will pick up dirt and grit if dropped, rendering it useless).
3. Kneed the piece of clay until it is pliable, then roll into a ball and flatten into a disc shape about 5mm thick.
4. Starting at the top of the vehicle spray the Clay Mist onto a panel and then gently glide the clay back and forth across the panel.
5. Keep going until the clay glides easily across the panel and run your hand over it to check its smoothness.
6. When the clay becomes dirty, fold it upon itself and knead it until a clean surface appears and continue onto the next panel.
7. Continue around the whole vehicle and then remove the clay lubricant with a microfibre towel.
8. Once finished apply a paint sealant or wax in order to seal out paint contaminants and debris.
Clay Bar Cleaning
Autobright’s Clay Mist works uniquely with the chemical compostive of the clay bar as it provides the necessary slick surface for the clay to glide on. As well as this, it is specially formulated for streak-free surface perfection for all over detailing.
1x individually wrapped Fine Clay For your information We have now made some changes to the Green -label & the colour of the clay The new colour of the clay is a cool vibrant pink the grade of the clay is still fine.
1x individually wrapped 100g Yellow Medium clay bar with metal storage box.
1x 500ml Clay Mist This is a concentrated formula and can diluted for greater economy